Reliable Tech of Santa Fe New Mexico is always looking to add a hardworking member to their team of well trained highly dedicated technicians. Careers in the HVAC industry are fastpaced, enriching and recession proof.
Skills and Qualification Overview:
HVAC Systems (Service, Repair and/or Installation) Equipment Maintenance, Basic Safety, Documentation Skills, Conceptual Skills, Power Tools, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Lifting, Job Knowledge, Productivity
- Must have excellent customer service skills and maintain a professional appearance
- Must possess basic tools of the trade
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as with others in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 lbs.
- Must have a current and valid Drivers License and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening
- Must maintain a professional appearance
- NATE and EPA certifications are preferred
- Must be able to troubleshoot and properly diagnose a non-working HVAC System
- Must be able to communicate hazards, repair options and other information to customer with desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Paid Training & Holidays - Friendly and comfortable working environment
- Company provided van, uniforms and competative hourly wage + Bonus's
- If you are looking for a career not just a job APPLY today - Great growth potential within the Company!